SnoozeShade Plus instructions
Below are a number of short demonstration videos showing how to fit SnoozeShade Plus to a variety of different pram and stroller styles.
SnoozeShade Plus is super easy to fit to every type of stroller and buggy but, if you are finding it tricky, please click here to email us. It's helpful if you send us a photo of where you have got to or just tell us the brand and model of stroller so we can give you personalised advice. There really is no such thing as a silly question so please do get in touch rather than struggle by yourself.
The videos show SnoozeShade Plus being fitted on an umbrella stroller eg Maclaren, forward-facing, parent-facing, on a tandem and a carrycot.
How to use SnoozeShade Plus with a parent-facing stroller
How to fit SnoozeShade Plus on an umbrella stroller
How to fit SnoozeShade Plus on a forward-facing Bugaboo Cameleon
How to fit SnoozeShade Plus on a parent-facing Bugaboo Cameleon
How to fit SnoozeShade Plus & SnoozeShade Original on an iCandy tandem stroller
How to fit SnoozeShade Plus on a pram, bassinet or carrycot
SnoozeShade Plus is designed for use once baby is sitting up and out of a carrycot as it is almost double the size of the Original and has a window for baby to see out of. However, if you want to use it with a bassinet or carrycot, this video shows you how.
- All SnoozeShade products can be machine washed at 30 degrees celsius
- Before washing or storing, close all zips and attach velcro straps to each other to prevent damage to the fabric
- SnoozeShade products can be tumble dried at a low heat
- Do NOT iron
Please read carefully before using your SnoozeShade
- Whether you are using SnoozeShade indoors or outdoors please check regularly that your baby is well hydrated and comfortable
- When stationary, even indoors, turn the front of the pram or stroller away from direct sun. Always seek shade wherever possible
- UV rays (including reflected UV rays) will enter the pram or stroller through any open area not covered by SnoozeShade. UV rays are reflected by water, concrete, snow, sand and other surfaces
- SnoozeShade, like any shade product, should always be used with other recommended forms of sun protection such as sun lotions, hats, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Children should not be left unattended in a pram or stroller at any time and should always wear a correctly fitted harness where appropriate
- Check the advice of your own country, or that of the country you are visiting, about local advice on keeping babies and small children safe in the sun, and in hot conditions, as advice may vary.
- General sun safety guidance from around the world suggests keeping your child out of direct sun between 11am and 4pm.
- This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision to prevent sunburn, overheating or dehydration. It is not advisable to use SnoozeShade in strong winds, or heavy rain.