How to fit SnoozeShade for Infant Carriers Deluxe
SnoozeShade for Infant Carriers Deluxe attaches quickly and easily to all Group 0 and Group 0+ car seats with a rigid carry handle.
Below you’ll find a short demonstration video, which shows you how to fit this SnoozeShade. Before you dive into the demo, check out our top tips:
1. If your car seat has an integrated hood, push it all the way back.
2. Make sure the handle is in the upright position and wrap the two top straps around it, securing with baby-safe snaps.
3. Pull the elasticated edges of the SnoozeShade over the front and back of your car seat.
If you need any personalized advice, the SnoozeShade team is always here to help. Just drop us an email and we’ll be in touch. We really want you to get the best out of your SnoozeShade and, honestly, there's no such thing as a silly question. So ask away!
- All SnoozeShades are machine washable at 30° and can be tumble-dried on low heat.
- Before washing or storing your SnoozeShade, be sure to close all zippers and fasten the snaps to prevent damage to the fabric.
- Do not iron.
SnoozeShade was invented by a British mom, Cara Sayer, who needed a solution to help her baby daughter sleep soundly while they were out and about.
Our scientifically tested fabric is free from chemicals and completely air permeable (which means air passes through it freely), and all our products are tested to and exceed US safety standards. Every component is safe enough for a newborn, including our zippers, straps and snaps (the only baby-safe snaps in the world).
The following information will help ensure you use your SnoozeShade for Infant Carriers Deluxe safely. Please read it carefully:
- Whether you’re using SnoozeShade indoors or outdoors, please check regularly that your baby is well hydrated and comfortable. Our sneak-a-peek zip allows you to quickly check on your little one without disturbing their nap.
- Children should not be left unattended in a car seat at any time and should always wear a correctly fitted harness where appropriate.
- When stationary, even indoors, turn the front of your infant carrier away from direct sun. Always seek shade wherever possible.
- UV rays (including reflected UV rays) will enter the car seat through any open area not covered by SnoozeShade. UV rays are reflected by water, concrete, snow, sand, and other surfaces.
- Doctors worldwide state that babies under six months must be kept completely out of direct sunlight.
- General sun-safety guidance from around the world suggests keeping a child of any age out of direct sun between 11 am and 4 pm.
- Check local advice on keeping babies and small children safe in the sun and hot conditions. Advice may vary in different countries.
- SnoozeShade, like any shade product, should always be used with other recommended forms of sun protection such as sun lotion, hats, sunglasses, and protective clothing.
- It’s not advisable to use SnoozeShade in strong winds or heavy rain.
- This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision to prevent sunburn, overheating, or dehydration.